The Granny & Dot's Difference
Why choose Granny & Dot's? The reasons are endless but here are a few of our favorites!
- Our facility is state of the art, with each detail thoughtfully designed with your family in mind. We wanted to focus on the details from our bottle filler on the playground, to paint colors that were calming for kids, we even have a multipurpose room for events & indoor play.
- We have an on-site culinary chef & the majority of our meals are homemade & healthy.
- We provide on-site experiences and we bring in all types of public servants like firefighter, farmers, police officers, librarians, & other fun in person education
- The owners are active & often on-site. Their mentality is "if it doesn't work, fix it". Lets face it, childcare as whole has a bad wrap. It's time to change it. The owners also have experience as childcare center customers, owners, & as foster parents.
- Location, location, location! We are located in the heart of Owasso, just 2 miles from HWY 169 with quick access from Oologah, Collinsville, & Claremore.
- We have an outdoor gardening center.
- On-site extracurricular activates such as dance & more coming soon. (See link above)
- We are the only local center with a reggio style playground for natural play & learning.
- We have multiple outdoor playtimes each day & hands on curriculum based activities for STEM learning.
- We are family focused with many opportunities to connect including open houses, family appreciate events to name a few.
- If you are looking for full day private pre-school, we have you covered. We have an advanced curriculum to help prepare your child for Kindergarten.
Weekly Tuition Rates
Infant & Young 1's
3's Early Preschool
4's & 5's Full Day Preschool
We also offer bi-weekly, bi-monthly (1st&15th), & monthly payment plans
DHS & Other Subsidy
We do accept subsidy for DHS & some tribes. However most of our rooms currently have a wait list.
- Annual enrollment fee $130
- Curriculum fee of $50 are due on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, & October 1st. Curriculum fee includes all learning materials, on-site experiences, and any classroom parties. (IE: You will not see a party signup sheet on your child's classroom door)
- Enrollment fee and curriculum fee are both due at time of enrollment.
- 1st & 15th tuition is due on the Monday following the 1st or 15th, if due date falls on a weekend.
- If tuition due date falls on a holiday, payment will be due the first day we are open following the holiday.
- No credits are given for sick days or vacation.
- Tuition for full and parttime students is calculated on an annual basis and remains the same regardless of holidays, school breaks, or weather closures.